The Impact Of Parental Health On Child Labor. Evidence From Bangladesh
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Renaud Bourlès & Bruno Ventelou & Maame Esi Woode, 2018.
"Child Income Appropriations as a Disease-Coping Mechanism: Consequences for the Health-Education Relationship,"
Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 54(1), pages 57-71, January.
- Renaud Bourlès & Bruno Ventelou & Maame Esi Woode, 2012. "Child Income as an Insurance Mechanism Consequences for the Health-Education Relationship," AMSE Working Papers 1205, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Renaud Bourlès & Bruno Ventelou & Maame Esi Woode, 2012. "Child Income as an Insurance Mechanism. Consequences for the Health-Education Relationship," Working Papers halshs-00790859, HAL.
- Dammert, Ana C. & de Hoop, Jacobus & Mvukiyehe, Eric & Rosati, Furio C., 2018.
"Effects of public policy on child labor: Current knowledge, gaps, and implications for program design,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 104-123.
- Dammert,Ana C. & De Hoop,Jacobus Joost & Mvukiyehe,Eric & Rosati,Furio Camillo, 2017. "Effects of public policy on child labor : current knowledge, gaps, and implications for program design," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7999, The World Bank.
- Woode, Maame Esi, 2017. "Parental health shocks and schooling: The impact of mutual health insurance in Rwanda," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 173(C), pages 35-47.
More about this item
Keywordschild labor; health shocks; added worker effects;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:halshs-00349412. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.