Retirement intentions of older migrant workers: Does health matter?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Nicolas Gérard Vaillant & François-Charles Wolff, 2012. "Retirement intentions of older migrant workers: does health matter?," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 33(4), pages 441-460, July.
- Nicolas Gérard Vaillant & Nicolas Gérard Vaillant & François‐charles Wolff, 2012. "Retirement intentions of older migrant workers: does health matter?," Post-Print hal-02514408, HAL.
- F. Wolff & N. Vaillant, 2012. "Retirement intention of older migrant workers: does health matter?," Post-Print hal-00787829, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsRetirement intention; self-assessed health; immigrants; France;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2012-03-08 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-DEM-2012-03-08 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2012-03-08 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-HEA-2012-03-08 (Health Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2012-03-08 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LMA-2012-03-08 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
- NEP-MIG-2012-03-08 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:hal-00671527. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: CCSD (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.