Report NEP-AGE-2012-03-08This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Annamaria Lusardi & Olivia S. Mitchell & Vilsa Curto, 2012. "Financial Sophistication in the Older Population," NBER Working Papers 17863, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicolas Gérard Vaillant & François-Charles Wolff, 2012. "Retirement intentions of older migrant workers: Does health matter?," Working Papers hal-00671527, HAL.
- Ferreira, Pedro Cavalcanti & Santos, Marcelo Rodrigues dos, 2012. "The effect of social security, health, demography and technology on retirement," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 727, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Sproten, Alec N. & Schwieren, Christiane, 2012. "Age differences in the reaction to incentives – do older people avoid competition?," Working Papers 0522, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Joshua Congdon-Hohman, 2013. "Love, Toil, and Health Insurance: Why American Husbands Retire When They Do," Working Papers 1115, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Hans Gersbach & Oriana Ponta, 2012. "Unraveling Short- and Farsightedness in Politics," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 12/158, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- John B. Shoven & Sita Nataraj Slavov, 2012. "The Decision to Delay Social Security Benefits: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 17866, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pammolli, Fabio & Salerno, Nicola, 2011. "The Multipillar System for Health Care Financing: Thirteen Good Reasons for Open Capitalisation Funds, Covering both Pension and Health Care Provisions," MPRA Paper 36928, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stephen C. Newbold, 2011. "Valuing Health Risk Changes Using a Life-Cycle Consumption Framework," NCEE Working Paper Series 201103, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Apr 2011.