Report NEP-LMA-2012-03-08This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alessandro Bucciol & Marco Piovesan, 2012. "Pay Dispersion and Work Performance," Harvard Business School Working Papers 12-075, Harvard Business School.
- Cerejeira, João & Kızılca, Kemal & Portela, Miguel & Sá, Carla, 2012. "Minimum Wage, Fringe Benefits, Overtime Payments and the Gender Wage Gap," IZA Discussion Papers 6370, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael Burda & Daniel S. Hamermesh & Philippe Weil, 2012. "Total Work and Gender: Facts and Possible Explanations," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-007, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Pinheiro, Roberto B. & Visschers, Ludo, 2012. "Unemployment risk and wage differentials," MPRA Paper 36907, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Drange, Nina, 2012. "Crowding out Dad? The Effect of a Cash-for-Care Subsidy on Family time Allocation," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2012/3, University of Stavanger.
- Cepeda Emiliani, Laura & Barón, Juan D., 2012. "Educational Segregation and the Gender Wage Gap for Recent College Graduates in Colombia," IZA Discussion Papers 6361, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Burks, Stephen V. & Guy, Frederick, 2012. "What Are Over-the-Road Truckers Paid For? Evidence from an Exogenous Regulatory Change on the Role of Social Comparisons and Work Organization in Wage Determination," IZA Discussion Papers 6375, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Charlotte Senftleben & Hanna Wielandt, 2012. "The Polarization of Employment in German Local Labor Markets," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-013, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Vincenzo Scoppa, 2012. "Firm Size And Wages In Italy: Evidence From Exogenous Job Displacements," Working Papers 201201, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza (Ex Dipartimento di Economia e Statistica).
- John Schmitt, 2012. "Health-insurance Coverage for Low-wage Workers, 1979-2010 and Beyond," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2012-06, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Stefania Marcassa & Fabrizio Colonna, 2011. "Taxation and Labor Force Participation: The Case of Italy," THEMA Working Papers 2011-22, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Chloé DUVIVIER & Mary-Françoise RENARD & Shi LI, 2012. "Are workers close to cities paid higher non-agricultural wages in rural China?," Working Papers 201205, CERDI.
- Nicolas Gérard Vaillant & François-Charles Wolff, 2012. "Retirement intentions of older migrant workers: Does health matter?," Working Papers hal-00671527, HAL.
- Emmanuel Duguet & Christine Le Clainche, 2012. "The impact of health events on individual labor market histories : the message from difference in differences with exact matching," Working Papers halshs-00674560, HAL.