Retirement intention of older migrant workers: does health matter?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Nicolas Gérard Vaillant & François-Charles Wolff, 2012. "Retirement intentions of older migrant workers: does health matter?," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 33(4), pages 441-460, July.
- Nicolas Gérard Vaillant & François-Charles Wolff, 2012. "Retirement intentions of older migrant workers: Does health matter?," Working Papers hal-00671527, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ale Ebrahim, Nader & Ahmed, Shamsuddin & Abdul Rashid, Salwa Hanim & Taha, Zahari, 2010.
"The Effectiveness of Virtual R&D Teams in SMEs: Experiences of Malaysian SMEs,"
27368, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2010.
- Ale Ebrahim, Nader & Abdul Rashid, Salwa Hanim & Ahmed, Shamsuddin & Taha, Zahari, 2011. "The effectiveness of virtual R&D Teams in SMEs: experiences of Malaysian SMEs," MPRA Paper 31554, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 May 2011.
- Nader Ale Ebrahim & Shamsuddin Ahmed & Zahari Taha, 2009.
"Modified Stage-Gate: A Conceptual Model of Virtual Product Development Process,"
- Ale Ebrahim, Nader & Ahmed, Shamsuddin & Taha, Zahari, 2009. "Modified stage-gate: A conceptual model of virtual product development process," MPRA Paper 27043, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2009.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00787829. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.