Reinsurance, ruin and solvency issues: some pitfalls
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dickson, David C. M. & Waters, Howard R., 1996. "Reinsurance and ruin," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 61-80, December.
- Gyllenberg, Mats & S. Silvestrov, Dmitrii, 2000. "Cramer-Lundberg approximation for nonlinearly perturbed risk processes," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 75-90, February.
- Centeno, Lourdes, 1986. "Measuring the effects of reinsurance by the adjustment coefficient," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 169-182, April.
- Malinovskii, Vsevolod K., 1998. "Non-Poissonian claims' arrivals and calculation of the probability of ruin," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 123-138, June.
- Albrecher, Hansjorg & Boxma, Onno J., 2004. "A ruin model with dependence between claim sizes and claim intervals," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 245-254, October.
- Dickson,David C. M., 2005. "Insurance Risk and Ruin," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521846400, September.
More about this item
KeywordsDependence; Reinsurance; Ruin probability; Solvency requirements;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:hal-00463381. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.