Workplace smoking ban effects in an heterogeneous smoking population
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Savage, Michael, 2014.
"Smoking outside: the effect of the Irish workplace smoking ban on smoking prevalence among the employed,"
Health Economics, Policy and Law,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(04), pages 407-424, October.
- Savage, Michael, 2013. "Smoking Outside: The Effect of the Irish Workplace Smoking Ban on Smoking Prevalence Among the Employed," Papers WP459, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Savage, Michael, 2015. "Smoking Outside: the Effect of the Irish Workplace Smoking Ban on Smoking Prevalence among the Employed," Papers RB2015/2/1, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Takanori Ida, 2012. "Impatience and Immediacy: A Quasi-Hyperbolic Discounting Approach to Smoking Behavior," Discussion papers e-11-010, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
More about this item
Keywordsworkplace smoking ban; tobacco control; smoking cessation; impact evaluation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2011-02-19 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-HEA-2011-02-19 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:psewpa:halshs-00564896. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .