The European job security gap
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jim Allen & Andries de Grip, 2012.
"Does skill obsolescence increase the risk of employment loss?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(25), pages 3237-3245, September.
- Jim Allen & Andries De Grip, 2011. "Does skill obsolescence increase the risk of employment loss?," Post-Print hal-00711453, HAL.
- Allen Jim & Grip Andries de, 2007. "Skill Obsolescence, Lifelong Learning and Labor Market Participation," ROA Research Memorandum 006, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- repec:wfo:wstudy:46988 is not listed on IDEAS
- Böckerman, Petri & Ilmakunnas, Pekka & Johansson, Edvard, 2011.
"Job security and employee well-being: Evidence from matched survey and register data,"
Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 547-554, August.
- Bockerman, Petri & Ilmakunnas, Pekka & Johansson, Edvard, 2010. "Job security and employee well-being: Evidence from matched survey and register data," MPRA Paper 21961, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:elg:eechap:14770_1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eichhorst, Werner & Marx, Paul, 2010. "Whatever Works: Dualisation and the Service Economy in Bismarckian Welfare States," IZA Discussion Papers 5035, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Werner Eichhorst & Tito Boeri & Michela Braga & An de Coen & Galasso Vicenzo & Maarten Gerard & Michael J. Kendzia & Christine Mayrhuber & Jakob Louis Pedersen & Ricarda Schmidl & Nadia Steiber, 2013.
"Combining the Entry of Young People in the Labour Market with the Retention of Older Workers,"
WIFO, number 46988.
- Eichhorst, Werner & Boeri, Tito & Braga, Michela & De Coen, An & Galasso, Vincenzo & Gerard, Maarten & Kendzia, Michael J. & Mayrhuber, Christine & Pedersen, Jakob Louis & Schmidl, Ricarda & Steiber, , 2013. "Combining the Entry of Young People in the Labour Market with the Retention of Older Workers," IZA Research Reports 53, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:zbw:espost:171453 is not listed on IDEAS
- Böckerman, Petri & Ilmakunnas, Pekka & Johansson, Edvard, 2009. "Creative destruction and employee well-being," MPRA Paper 15447, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsInequality; Wages; Job security; Skill premium;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00754090. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.