The European job security gap
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jim Allen & Andries de Grip, 2012.
"Does skill obsolescence increase the risk of employment loss?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(25), pages 3237-3245, September.
- Jim Allen & Andries De Grip, 2011. "Does skill obsolescence increase the risk of employment loss?," Post-Print hal-00711453, HAL.
- Allen Jim & Grip Andries de, 2007. "Skill Obsolescence, Lifelong Learning and Labor Market Participation," ROA Research Memorandum 006, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Böckerman, Petri & Ilmakunnas, Pekka & Johansson, Edvard, 2011.
"Job security and employee well-being: Evidence from matched survey and register data,"
Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 547-554, August.
- Bockerman, Petri & Ilmakunnas, Pekka & Johansson, Edvard, 2010. "Job security and employee well-being: Evidence from matched survey and register data," MPRA Paper 21961, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:elg:eechap:14770_1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eichhorst, Werner & Marx, Paul, 2010. "Whatever Works: Dualisation and the Service Economy in Bismarckian Welfare States," IZA Discussion Papers 5035, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eichhorst, Werner & Boeri, Tito & Braga, Michela & De Coen, An & Galasso, Vincenzo & Gerard, Maarten & Kendzia, Michael J. & Mayrhuber, Christine & Pedersen, Jakob Louis & Schmidl, Ricarda & Steiber, , 2013. "Report No. 53: Combining the Entry of Young People in the Labour Market with the Retention of Older Workers," IZA Research Reports 53, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:zbw:espost:171453 is not listed on IDEAS
- Böckerman, Petri & Ilmakunnas, Pekka & Johansson, Edvard, 2009. "Creative destruction and employee well-being," MPRA Paper 15447, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsInequality; Wages; Job security; Skill premium;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00754090. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .