La réforme monétaire française de 1577 : les difficultés d'une expérience radicale
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ludovic Desmedt & Jérôme Blanc, 2010.
"Counteracting Counterfeiting? Bodin, Mariana, and Locke on False Money as a Multidimensional Issue,"
History of Political Economy,
Duke University Press, vol. 42(2), pages 323-360, Summer.
- Jérôme Blanc & Ludovic Desmedt, 2010. "Counteracting counterfeiting? Bodin, Mariana and Locke on false money as a multidimensional issue," Post-Print halshs-00583586, HAL.
- Ludovic Desmedt & Jérôme Blanc, 2010. "Counteracting counterfeiting? Bodin, Mariana and Locke and false money as a multidimensional issue," Post-Print halshs-01226920, HAL.
- Philip Arestis & Peter Howells, 2002. "The 1520-1640 "Great Inflation": An Early Case of Controversy on the Nature of Money," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 24(2), pages 181-203, December.
- Glassman, Debra & Redish, Angela, 1988. "Currency depreciation in early modern England and France," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 75-97, January.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary crisis; monetary reform; unit of account; sovereignty; early modern period; Crise monétaire; réforme monétaire; système de compte; souveraineté; France; Ancien régime;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00656436. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .