Modeling small change: a review article
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hanson, John R, II, 1979. "Money in the Colonial American Economy: An Extension," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 17(2), pages 281-86, April.
- Zhu, Tao, 2002. "Existence of Monetary Steady States in a Matching Model: Indivisible Money," Working Papers 5-02-1, Pennsylvania State University, Department of Economics.
- Kiyotaki, Nobuhiro & Wright, Randall, 1989. "On Money as a Medium of Exchange," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(4), pages 927-954, August.
- Wallace, Neil & Zhou, Ruilin, 1997.
"A model of a currency shortage,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 555-572, December.
- Trejos, Alberto & Wright, Randall, 1995. "Search, Bargaining, Money, and Prices," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(1), pages 118-141, February.
- Glassman, Debra & Redish, Angela, 1988. "Currency depreciation in early modern England and France," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 75-97, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:moneco:v:50:y:2003:i:6:p:1391-1401. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.