Social capital and willingness-to-pay for community-based health insurance in rural Cameroon
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ags:afjecr:264376 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hermann Donfouet & Pierre-Alexandre Mahieu, 2012.
"Community-based health insurance and social capital: a review,"
Health Economics Review,
Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 1-5, December.
- Hermann Pythagore Pierre Donfouet & Pierre-Alexandre Mahieu, 2012. "Community-based health insurance and social capital: a review," Post-Print halshs-00738176, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsCommunity-based health insurance; contingent valuation; social capital;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00630043. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .