Sustainable Transport In France: Is A 75% Reduction In Co2 Emissions Attainable?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schwanen, Tim & Banister, David & Anable, Jillian, 2011. "Scientific research about climate change mitigation in transport: A critical review," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 45(10), pages 993-1006.
- Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu & Christian Ambrosini & Jean-Louis Routhier, 2010. "CO2 reduction for urban goods movement: is it possible to reach the Factor 4 by 2050?," Post-Print halshs-00835930, HAL.
- Mathy, Sandrine & Fink, Meike & Bibas, Ruben, 2015.
"Rethinking the role of scenarios: Participatory scripting of low-carbon scenarios for France,"
Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 176-190.
- Sandrine Mathy, 2015. "Rethinking the role of scenarios: Participatory scripting of low-carbon scenarios for France," Post-Print hal-01086501, HAL.
- Haque, M.M. & Chin, H.C. & Debnath, A.K., 2013. "Sustainable, safe, smart—three key elements of Singapore’s evolving transport policies," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 20-31.
More about this item
Keywordssustainable development; Greenhouse gas; long-term; scenario; transport; sustainable development.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2011-03-12 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2011-03-12 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00573791. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.