Sectoral and cross-sectoral effects of retailing firm demographies
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Marcus Dejardin, 2004. "Sectoral and cross-sectoral effects of retailing firm demographies," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 38(2), pages 311-334, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Andersson & Florian Noseleit, 2011. "Start-ups and employment dynamics within and across sectors," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 36(4), pages 461-483, May.
- Kristina Nyström, 2007.
"Interdependencies in the Dynamics of Firm Entry and Exit,"
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade,
Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 113-130, June.
- Nyström, Kristina, 2005. "Interdependencies in the Dynamics of Firm Entry and Exit," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 28, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Martin Carree & Ingrid Verheul & Enrico Santarelli, 2011. "Sectoral patterns of firm exit in Italian provinces," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 499-517, August.
- Calá, Carla Daniela & Manjón-Antolín, Miguel & Arauzo-Carod, Josep-Maria, 2017. "Regional determinants of exit across firms' size: evidence from a developing country," Nülan. Deposited Documents 2548, Universidad Nacional de Mar del Plata, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Sociales, Centro de Documentación.
- Giulio Cainelli & Sandro Montresor & Giuseppe Vittucci Marzetti, 2014.
"Spatial agglomeration and firm exit: a spatial dynamic analysis for Italian provinces,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 213-228, June.
- Giulio Cainelli & Sandro Montresor & Giuseppi Vittucci Marzetti, 2013. "Spatial agglomeration and firm exit: a spatial dynamic analysis for Italian provinces," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0173, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Marcus Dejardin, 2010. "La création d'entreprises et ses rapports au territoire," Post-Print halshs-00618267, HAL.
- repec:bla:tvecsg:v:108:y:2017:i:6:p:768-785 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stamm, Isabell & Lubinski, Christina, 2011. "Crossroads of family business research and firm demography—A critical assessment of family business survival rates," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 117-127.
More about this item
KeywordsFirm demography; Multiplier; Competition; Marshall effects; Market structures; Démographie de firmes; Effets multiplicateurs; de compétition; marshalliens; Structures de marché;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00078475. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .