Sectoral and cross-sectoral effects of retailing firm demographies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Marcus Dejardin, 2004. "Sectoral and cross-sectoral effects of retailing firm demographies," Post-Print halshs-00078475, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Andersson & Florian Noseleit, 2011. "Start-ups and employment dynamics within and across sectors," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 36(4), pages 461-483, May.
- Kristina Nyström, 2007.
"Interdependencies in the Dynamics of Firm Entry and Exit,"
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade,
Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 113-130, June.
- Nyström, Kristina, 2005. "Interdependencies in the Dynamics of Firm Entry and Exit," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 28, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Martin Carree & Ingrid Verheul & Enrico Santarelli, 2011. "Sectoral patterns of firm exit in Italian provinces," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 499-517, August.
- Calá, Carla Daniela & Manjón-Antolín, Miguel & Arauzo-Carod, Josep-Maria, 2017. "Regional determinants of exit across firms' size: evidence from a developing country," Nülan. Deposited Documents 2548, Universidad Nacional de Mar del Plata, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Sociales, Centro de Documentación.
- Giulio Cainelli & Sandro Montresor & Giuseppe Vittucci Marzetti, 2014.
"Spatial agglomeration and firm exit: a spatial dynamic analysis for Italian provinces,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 213-228, June.
- Giulio Cainelli & Sandro Montresor & Giuseppi Vittucci Marzetti, 2013. "Spatial agglomeration and firm exit: a spatial dynamic analysis for Italian provinces," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0173, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Marcus Dejardin, 2010. "La création d'entreprises et ses rapports au territoire," Post-Print halshs-00618267, HAL.
- repec:bla:tvecsg:v:108:y:2017:i:6:p:768-785 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stamm, Isabell & Lubinski, Christina, 2011. "Crossroads of family business research and firm demography—A critical assessment of family business survival rates," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 117-127.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:38:y:2004:i:2:p:311-334. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .