Ascending auctions for multiple objects: the case for the Japanese design
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Gian Albano & Fabrizio Germano & Stefano Lovo, 2006. "Ascending auctions for multiple objects: the case for the Japanese design," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 28(2), pages 331-355, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M. Yenmez, 2014. "Pricing in position auctions and online advertising," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 55(1), pages 243-256, January.
- Sandro Brusco & Giuseppe Lopomo, 2009.
"Simultaneous ascending auctions with complementarities and known budget constraints,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 38(1), pages 105-124, January.
- Sandro Brusco & Giuseppe Lopomo, 2005. "Simultaneous Ascending Auctions with Complementarities and Known Budget Constraints," Department of Economics Working Papers 05-13, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Meng, Xin & Gunay, Hikmet, 2017. "Exposure problem in multi-unit auctions," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 165-187.
- Goeree, Jacob K. & Lien, Yuanchuan, 2014.
"An equilibrium analysis of the simultaneous ascending auction,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 506-533.
- Jacob K. Goeree & Yuanchuan Lien, 2009. "An equilibrium analysis of the simultaneous ascending auction," IEW - Working Papers 428, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Brusco, Sandro & Lopomo, Giuseppe & Marx, Leslie M., 2009. "The [`]Google effect' in the FCC's 700Â MHz auction," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 101-114, June.
- Hikmet Gunay & Xin Meng, 2012. "Exposure Problem in Multi-unit Auctions," ISER Discussion Paper 0848, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Alexander L. Brown & Charles R. Plott & Heidi J. Sullivan, 2009. "Collusion Facilitating And Collusion Breaking Power Of Simultaneous Ascending And Descending Price Auctions," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 47(3), pages 395-424, July.
- Lavi, Ron & Oren, Sigal, 2012. "Side-communication yields efficiency of ascending auctions: The two-items case," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 439-456.
- Zheng, Charles Z., 2012.
"Jump bidding and overconcentration in decentralized simultaneous ascending auctions,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 648-664.
- Zheng, Charles Zhoucheng, 2006. "Jump Bidding and Overconcentration in Decentralized Simultaneous Ascending Auctions," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12698, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsJapanese design; Bayesian equilibrium; auction;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00009852. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.