The role of time and risk preferences in smoking inequalities: A population-based study
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antoine Marsaudon & Lise Rochaix, 2017.
"Impact of acute health shocks on cigarette consumption
[Impact d'un choc de santé sur la consommation de cigarette]," PSE Working Papers halshs-01626024, HAL.
- Setti Rais Ali & Paul Dourgnon & Lise Rochaix, 2018. "Social Capital or Education: What Matters Most to Cut Time to Diagnosis?," PSE Working Papers halshs-01703170, HAL.
- Bénédicte H. Apouey, 2018.
"Les attentes en termes de services pour les seniors : le rôle de l’altruisme et de l’anticipation de la dépendance,"
Revue française d'économie,
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(2), pages 15-74.
- Bénédicte H. Apouey, 2018. "Les attentes en termes de services pour les seniors : Le rôle de l’altruisme et de l’anticipation de la dépendance," PSE Working Papers hal-01627093, HAL.
- Bénédicte H. Apouey, 2018. "Les attentes en termes de services pour les seniors : le rôle de l’altruisme et de l’anticipation de la dépendance," Post-Print halshs-02072722, HAL.
- Apouey, Bénédicte H., 2018.
"Preparation for old age in France: The roles of preferences and expectations,"
The Journal of the Economics of Ageing,
Elsevier, vol. 12(C), pages 15-23.
- Bénédicte H. Apouey, 2017. "Preparation for old age in France: The roles of preferences and expectations," PSE Working Papers halshs-01489215, HAL.
- Bénédicte H. Apouey, 2018. "Preparation for old age in France: The roles of preferences and expectations," Post-Print hal-01784315, HAL.
- Antoine Marsaudon & Lise Rochaix, 2010. "Impact of acute health shocks on cigarette consumption: A combined DiD-matching strategy to address endogeneity issues in the French Gazel panel data," PSE Working Papers halshs-01626187, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsSmoking; Time preference; Risk aversion; Education; Health inequalities; France;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01526058. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.