Performance des organisations transversales hospitalières : Proposition d'un outil d'évaluation du capital immatériel des équipes mobiles de gériatrie
This article provides a tool for the evaluation of the intangible capital (IC) of particular hospital organizations, the Mobile Geriatrics Teams (MGTs). The findings draw on action research involving the 14 MGTs as well as some hospitals and health and social care institutions in the Midi-Pyrénées region. The new prospective Balanced Scorecard widens the organisational learning scope of the traditional balanced scorecards as it includes the core value of IC. This scorecard also includes the benefits brought by the relational and organizational capitals to customers (callers) and internal processes.
|Date of creation:||10 May 2011|
|Publication status:||Published in Comptabilités, économie et société, May 2011, Montpellier, France. pp.cd-rom, 2011|
|Note:||View the original document on HAL open archive server: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/hal-00650558|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/12567 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stephen Gates & Pascal Langevin, 2010. "Usage des indicateurs de capital humain et pilotage de la performance," Post-Print halshs-00526902, HAL.
- Grégory Wegmann & Evelyne Poincelot, 2005.
"Utilisation des critères non financiers pour évaluer ou piloter la performance : analyse théorique,"
- Évelyne Poincelot & Grégory Wegmann, 2005. "Utilisation des critères non financiers pour évaluer ou piloter la performance: analyse théorique," Comptabilité - Contrôle - Audit, Association francophone de comptabilité, vol. 11(2), pages 109-125.
- Evelyne Poincelot & Grégory Wegmann, 2005. "Utilisation des critères non financiers pour évaluer ou piloter la performance : analyse théorique," Post-Print halshs-00083418, HAL.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00650558. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.