An international perspective on luxury brand and country of origin effect
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Valentina De Marchi & Eleonora Di Maria, 2015. "Eco-innovazione, relazioni di fornitura e implicazioni per la comunicazione nelle piccole imprese: un focus sulla moda italiana," MERCATI E COMPETITIVIT, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(4), pages 87-104.
- Audrin, Catherine & Brosch, Tobias & Chanal, Julien & Sander, David, 2017. "When symbolism overtakes quality: Materialists consumers disregard product quality when faced with luxury brands," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 115-123.
- Květa Olšanová & Gina Cook & Petr Král & Ondřej Vilikus & Marija Zlatić, 2020. "Exploration of Opportunities for Development of CEE Domestic Luxury Brands: Case of the Czech Republic," Central European Business Review, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2020(4), pages 59-72.
- Nur Suhaili Ramli, 2017. "A review of marketing strategies from the European chocolate industry," Journal of Global Entrepreneurship Research, Springer;UNESCO Chair in Entrepreneurship, vol. 7(1), pages 1-17, December.
- Shir-Way Siew & Michael S. Minor & Reto Felix, 2018. "The influence of perceived strength of brand origin on willingness to pay more for luxury goods," Journal of Brand Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 25(6), pages 591-605, November.
More about this item
Keywordsconsumer behaviour; luxury; country-of-origin (COO); cross-cultural analysis; international;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00565479. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.