Occupational choice and liquidity constraints
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nathalie Colombier & David Masclet, 2007.
"L'importance de l'environnement familial comme déterminant du travail indépendant,"
Économie et Statistique,
Programme National Persée, vol. 405(1), pages 99-118.
- Nathalie Colombier & David Masclet, 2007. "L'importance de l'environnement familial comme déterminant du travail indépendant," Post-Print halshs-00152694, HAL.
- Anna L. Paulson & Robert M. Townsend, 2003. "Distinguishing limited commitment from moral hazard in models of growth with inequality," Working Paper Series WP-03-06, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Céline Bessière & Caroline De Paoli & Muriel Roger & Bénédicte Gouraud, 2011.
"Les agriculteurs et leur patrimoine : des indépendants comme les autres ?,"
Économie et Statistique,
Programme National Persée, vol. 444(1), pages 55-74.
- Céline Bessiere & Caroline De Paoli & Bénédicte Gouraud & Muriel Roger, 2012. "Les agriculteurs et leur patrimoine : des indépendants comme les autres ?," Post-Print halshs-00754601, HAL.
- Mesnard, Alice & Ravallion, Martin, 2001. "Wealth Distribution and Self-Employment in a Developing Economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 3026, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alice Mesnard & Martin Ravallion, 2006. "The Wealth Effect on New Business Startups in a Developing Economy," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 73(291), pages 367-392, August.
- Gabriel Madeira, 2014.
"Legal enforcement, default and heterogeneity of project-financing contracts,"
Annals of Finance,
Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 569-602, November.
- Gabriel de Abreu Madeira, 2012. "Legal Enforcement, Default and Heterogeneity of Project Financing Contracts," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2012_31, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Anne Laferrère, 1998. "Devenir travailleur indépendant," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 319(1), pages 13-28.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/11698 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mesnard, Alice & Ravallion, Martin, 2001. "Is inequality bad for business : a non-linear microeconomic model of wealth effects on self-employment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2527, The World Bank.
- Henning Lohmann & Silvia Luber & Walter Müller, 1999. "Who is Self-Employed in France, the United Kingdom and West Germany? Patterns of Male Non-Agricultural Self-Employment," MZES Working Papers 11, MZES.
- Falco, Paolo & Haywood, Luke, 2016.
"Entrepreneurship versus joblessness: Explaining the rise in self-employment,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 245-265.
- Falco, Paolo & Haywood, Luke, 2016. "Entrepreneurship versus joblessness: Explaining the rise in self-employment," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 245-265.
- Haywood, Luke & Falco, Paolo, 2013. "Entrepreneurship versus Joblessness - Explaining the Rise in Self-Employment," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 80016, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Paolo Falco & Luke Haywood, 2013. "Entrepreneurship versus Joblessness: Explaining the Rise in Self-Employment," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1334, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Alice Mesnard, 2004. "Temporary migration and capital market imperfections," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 56(2), pages 242-262, April.
- Sibylle Gollac, 2008. "Travail indépendant et transmissions patrimoniales : le poids des inégalités au sein des fratries," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 417(1), pages 55-75.
More about this item
KeywordsLife-cycle dynamics; liquidity constraints; occupational choice;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00359422. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.