Early Career Experiences and Later Career Outcomes
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- David Margolis & Véronique Simonnet & Lars Vilhuber, 1999. "Early Career Experiences and Later Career Outcomes," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00367822, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefan Bender & Till von Wachter, 2006.
"In the Right Place at the Wrong Time: The Role of Firms and Luck in Young Workers' Careers,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 96(5), pages 1679-1705, December.
- Wachter, Till von & Bender, Stefan, 2004. "In the Right Place at the Wrong Time: The Role of Firms and Luck in Young Workers' Careers," IZA Discussion Papers 1348, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Michèle Mansuy & Olivier Marchand, 2004. "De l’école à l’emploi : des parcours de plus en plus complexes," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 378(1), pages 3-13.
- Alina Mariuca Ionescu, 2012. "How does education affect labour market outcomes?," Review of Applied Socio-Economic Research, Pro Global Science Association, vol. 4(2), pages 130-144, Decembre.
More about this item
KeywordsEarly career experiences; career outcomes; United States; France; Germany;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cesptp:halshs-00367567. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: CCSD (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.