Moduler les cotisations employeurs à l'assurance - chômage : Les expériences de bonus - malus aux Etats-Unis
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- David Margolis & Denis Fougère, 2000. "Moduler les cotisations employeurs à l'assurance-chômage : les expériences de bonus-malus aux Etats-Unis," Revue Française d'Économie, Programme National Persée, vol. 15(2), pages 3-76.
- Denis Fougère & David Margolis, 2000. "Moduler les cotisations employeurs à l’assurance chômage : les expériences de bonus-malus aux Etats-Unis," Working Papers 2000-16, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Margolis, D. & Fougere, D., 1999. "Moduler les cotisations employeurs a l'assurance - chomage: les experiences de bonus - malus aux Etats-Unis," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 1999.22, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- L'Haridon, Olivier & Malherbet, Franck, 2002.
"Unemployment Compensation Finance and Aggregate Employment Fluctuations,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3614, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Olivier L'Haridon & Franck Malherbet, 2002. "Unemployment Compensation Finance and Aggregate Employment Fluctuations," Working Papers 2002-48, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- L'Haridon, Olivier & Malherbet, Franck, 2009.
"Employment protection reform in search economies,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 255-273, April.
- L'Haridon, Olivier & Malherbet, Franck, 2006. "Employment Protection Reform in Search Economies," IZA Discussion Papers 2304, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Olivier L'Haridon & Franck Malherbet, 2008. "Employment Protection Reform in Search Economies," Working Papers hal-00587576, HAL.
- L'Haridon, Olivier & Malherbe, Franck, 2008. "Employment protection reform in search economies," HEC Research Papers Series 910, HEC Paris.
- Olivier L'Haridon & Franck Malherbet, 2008. "Employment Protection Reform in Search Economies," THEMA Working Papers 2008-26, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Friebel, Guido & Magnac, Thierry, 2007. "Public Servants: a Competitive Advantage for Public Firms?," IDEI Working Papers 495, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Abowd, John M. & Kramarz, Francis & Margolis, David N. & Philippon, Thomas, 2000. "The Tail of Two Countries: Minimum Wages and Employment in France and the United States," IZA Discussion Papers 203, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
More about this item
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J32 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Nonwage Labor Costs and Benefits; Retirement Plans; Private Pensions
- J65 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment Insurance; Severance Pay; Plant Closings
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cesptp:halshs-00353879. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.