Workers behavior and labor contract : an evolutionary approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Victor Hiller, 2010. "Workers' Behavior And Labor Contract: An Evolutionary Approach," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(1), pages 152-179, February.
- Victor Hiller, 2008. "Workers behavior and labor contract : an evolutionary approach," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne v08028, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grégory Ponthière, 2010. "Mortality, family and lifestyles," Working Papers halshs-00564898, HAL.
- Gregory Ponthiere, 2011. "Mortality, Family and Lifestyles," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 175-190, June.
- Ricardo Azevedo Araujo & Helmar Nunes Moreira, 2014.
"Lyapunov stability in an evolutionary game theory model of the labour market,"
ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics], vol. 15(1), pages 41-53.
- Araujo, Ricardo Azevedo & Moreira, Helmar Nunes, 2011. "Lyapunov stability in an evolutionary game theory model of the labor market," MPRA Paper 36994, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Araujo, Ricardo Azevedo & Moreira, Helmar Nunes, 2011. "Lyapunov stability in an evolutionary game theory model of the labor market," MPRA Paper 36932, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Araujo, Ricardo Azevedo, 2011. "Lyapunov Stability in an Evolutionary Game Theory Model of the Labor Market," MPRA Paper 29957, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordspath dependence; Explicit contract; implicit contract; cultural transmission; preferences for reciprocity; path dependence.;
- D64 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Altruism; Philanthropy; Intergenerational Transfers
- D86 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Economics of Contract Law
- Z10 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cesptp:halshs-00275734. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.