Workers behavior and labor contract : an evolutionary approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Victor Hiller, 2010. "Workers' Behavior And Labor Contract: An Evolutionary Approach," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(1), pages 152-179, February.
- Victor Hiller, 2008. "Workers behavior and labor contract : an evolutionary approach," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne v08028, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grégory Ponthière, 2010. "Mortality, family and lifestyles," Working Papers halshs-00564898, HAL.
- Gregory Ponthiere, 2011. "Mortality, Family and Lifestyles," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 175-190, June.
- Ricardo Azevedo Araujo & Helmar Nunes Moreira, 2014.
"Lyapunov stability in an evolutionary game theory model of the labour market,"
ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics], vol. 15(1), pages 41-53.
- Araujo, Ricardo Azevedo & Moreira, Helmar Nunes, 2011. "Lyapunov stability in an evolutionary game theory model of the labor market," MPRA Paper 36994, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Araujo, Ricardo Azevedo & Moreira, Helmar Nunes, 2011. "Lyapunov stability in an evolutionary game theory model of the labor market," MPRA Paper 36932, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Araujo, Ricardo Azevedo, 2011. "Lyapunov Stability in an Evolutionary Game Theory Model of the Labor Market," MPRA Paper 29957, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordspath dependence; Explicit contract; implicit contract; cultural transmission; preferences for reciprocity; path dependence.;
- D64 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Altruism; Philanthropy; Intergenerational Transfers
- D86 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Economics of Contract Law
- Z10 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cesptp:halshs-00275734. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .