The quality of periodic fertility measures in EU-SILC
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gustavo De Santis & Sven Drefahl & Daniele Vignoli, 2014. "Un indice synthétique de fécondité enrichi à partir des données de panel," Population (french edition), Institut National d'Études Démographiques (INED), vol. 69(3), pages 463-476.
- Wilson Grabill & Lee Cho, 1965. "Methodology for the Measurement of Current Fertility From Population Data on Young Children," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 2(1), pages 50-73, March.
- repec:cai:popine:popu_p1993_48n6_2023 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hippolyte D'Albis & Angela Luci Greulich & Grégory Ponthière, 2015.
"Avoir un enfant plus tard: Enjeux sociodémographiques du report des naissances,"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Hippolyte D'Albis & Angela Greulich & Grégory Ponthière, 2015. "AVOIR UN ENFANT PLUS TARD Enjeux sociodémographiques du report des naissances," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01298929, HAL.
- Jorik Vergauwen & Jonas Wood & David De Wachter & Karel Neels, 2015. "Quality of demographic data in GGS Wave 1," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 32(24), pages 723-774, March.
- Iacovou, Maria & Kaminska, Olena & Levy, Horacio, 2012. "Using EU-SILC data for cross-national analysis: strengths, problems and recommendations," ISER Working Paper Series 2012-03, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Cho, Lee-Jay & Grabill, Wilson H., 1965. "Methodology for the measurement of current fertility from population data on young children," Series Históricas 31, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-03-26 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cesptp:hal-01726581. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.