Methodology for the measurement of current fertility from population data on young children
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael R. Haines, 1991. "The Use of Historical Census Data for Mortality and Fertility Research," NBER Historical Working Papers 0031, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lee-Jay Cho & Man Hahm, 1968. "Recent change in fertility rates of the Korean population," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 5(2), pages 690-698, June.
- Ronald Rindfuss, 1976. "Annual fertility rates from census data on own children: Comparisons with vital statistics data for the United States," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 13(2), pages 235-249, May.
- Valeria Bordone & Francesco Billari & Gianpiero Dalla Zuanna, 2009. "The Italian Labour Force Survey to estimate fertility," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 18(3), pages 445-451, August.
- Lee-Jay Cho, 1968. "Income and differentials in current fertility," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 5(1), pages 198-211, March.
- Angela Greulich & Aurélien Dasre, 2017. "The quality of periodic fertility measures in EU-SILC," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01726581, HAL.
- Barry Tuchfeld & Leverett Guess & Donald Hastings, 1974. "The bogue-palmore technique for estimating direct fertility measures from indirect indicators as applied to Tennessee counties, 1960 and 1970," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 11(2), pages 195-205, May.
- Chackiel, Juan & Mérida Pedraza, Amelia, 1986. "Fecundidad: diferenciales geográficos y socioeconómicos de la fecundidad, 1960-1983. EDENH II y otras fuentes," Series Históricas 1047-IV, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Stewart Tolnay, 1981. "Trends in total and marital fertility for black Americans, 1886–1899," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 18(4), pages 443-463, November.
- Benoît Laplante & Teresa Castro-Martín & Clara Cortina & Teresa Martín-García, 2015. "Childbearing within Marriage and Consensual Union in Latin America, 1980–2010," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 41(1), pages 85-108, March.
- repec:taf:vhimxx:v:50:y:2017:i:1:p:16-29 is not listed on IDEAS
- Angela Greulich & Aurélien Dasré, 2017. "The quality of periodic fertility measures in EU-SILC," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 36(17), pages 525-556, February.
- J. Hacker, 2003. "Rethinking the “early” decline of marital fertility in the united states," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 40(4), pages 605-620, November.
- Benoît Laplante & Ana Laura Fostik, 2015. "Two period measures for comparing the fertility of marriage and cohabitation," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 32(14), pages 421-442, February.
- Michael Haines, 1977. "Mortality in nineteenth century america: Estimates from New York and Pennsylvania census data, 1865 and 1900," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 14(3), pages 311-331, August.
- Douglas Massey & Brendan Mullan, 1984. "A demonstration of the effect of seasonal migration on fertility," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 21(4), pages 501-517, November.
- Michael Haines, 1989. "American fertility in transition: New estimates of birth rates in the United States, 1900–1910," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 26(1), pages 137-148, February.
More about this item
KeywordsFECUNDIDAD; FECUNDIDAD; MEDICION; METODO DE HIJOS PROPIOS; FERTILITY; FERTILITY; MEASUREMENT; OWN CHILDREN DATA;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecr:col048:8314. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Biblioteca CEPAL). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eclaccl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.