The Lisbon Strategy and Structural Reforms in Europe
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kristel Jacquier, 2012. "Public Support for European Integration: A comparative analysis," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12088, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Kristel Jacquier, 2012. "Public Support for European Integration : A comparative analysis," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00768907, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsLisbon strategy; structural reforms; variety of capitalism; stratégie de Lisbonne; réformes structurelle; variété de capitalisme;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cesptp:hal-00381531. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .