Low-wage work and labor market institutions in france
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jérôme Gautié, 2010. "France: Towards the End of an Active Minimum Wage Policy?," Chapters,in: The Minimum Wage Revisited in the Enlarged EU, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Grimshaw, Damian., 2011. "What do we know about low wage work and low wage workers? : Analysing the definitions, patterns, causes and consequences in international perspective," ILO Working Papers 994648583402676, International Labour Organization.
- Eve Caroli & Mathilde Godard, 2013.
"Does Job Insecurity Deteriorate Health ? A Causal Approach for Europe,"
2013-13, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Caroli, Eve & Godard, Mathilde, 2014. "Does job insecurity deteriorate health? A causal approach for Europe," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1410, CEPREMAP.
- Eve Caroli & Mathilde Godard, 2014. "Does Job Insecurity Deteriorate Health? A Causal Approach for Europe," PSE Working Papers hal-00784777, HAL.
- Caroli, Eve & Godard, Mathilde, 2014. "Does Job Insecurity Deteriorate Health? A Causal Approach for Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 8299, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Philippe Askenazy & Eve Caroli & Jérôme Gautié, 2009. "Un panorama des bas salaires et de la qualité de l'emploi peu qualifié en France," PSE Working Papers halshs-00567693, HAL.
- David R. Howell & Bert M. Azizoglu & Anna Okatenko, 2012.
"Confronting Low Pay: Minimum Wage Policy and Employment in the U.S. and France,"
SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization.
2012-5, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- David R. Howell & Bert M. Azizoglu & Anna Okatenko, 2012. "Confronting Low Pay: Minimum Wage Policy and Employment in the U.S. and France," Working Papers wp286_revised, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Daniel Vaughan-Whitehead, 2010. "Fair Wages," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13968.
- Cathel Kornig & Nathalie Louit-Martinod & Philippe Méhaut, 2016. "Reducing precarious work in Europe through social dialogue : the case of France," Working Papers hal-01451329, HAL.
- Gerhard Bosch & Thorsten Kalina, 2010. "Germany: What Role for Minimum Wages on Low-wage Work?," Chapters,in: The Minimum Wage Revisited in the Enlarged EU, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jérôme Gautié, 2011. "France: Protecting the Insiders in the Crisis and Forgetting the Outsiders?," Chapters,in: Work Inequalities in the Crisis, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00567693 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Vaughan-Whitehead, 2010. "Minimum Wage Revival in the Enlarged EU: Explanatory Factors and Developments," Chapters,in: The Minimum Wage Revisited in the Enlarged EU, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cesptp:hal-00266376. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .