Prospective analysis: residential choice and territorial attractiveness
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsBritish migration; Hedonic analysis; Residential choice; Territorial attractiveness; Selectivity; Inter-area competition and arbitrage; Migratory imagination;
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- J17 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Value of Life; Foregone Income
- J18 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Public Policy
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-12-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2006-12-16 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-GEO-2006-12-16 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2006-12-16 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:grs:wpegrs:2006-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vincent Frigant). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gressfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .