Report NEP-GEO-2006-12-16This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lucie Vaskova, 2004. "Regional development: contribution of evolutionary biology," Post-Print halshs-00114801, HAL.
- Satyajit Chatterjee, 2006. "A quantitative assessment of the role of agglomeration economies in the spatial concentration of U.S. employment," Working Papers 06-20, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Esteban Rossi-Hansberg & Mark L. J. Wright, 2006. "Urban structure and growth," Staff Report 381, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Ron A. Boschma & Koen Frenken, 2006. "Applications of Evolutionary Economic Geography," DRUID Working Papers 06-26, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Christophe CARRINCAZEAUX (E3I-IFReDE-GRES) & Frédéric GASCHET (IERSO-IFReDE-GRES), 2006. "Knowledge and the diversity of innovation systems: a comparative analysis of European regions," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2006-29, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Ledyaeva, Svetlana & Linden, Mikael, 2006. "Foreign direct investment and economic growth : empirical evidence from Russian regions," BOFIT Discussion Papers 17/2006, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Raouf, BOUCEKKINE & Carmen, CAMACHO & Benteng, ZOU, 2006. "Bridging the Gap between Growth Theory and the New Economic Geography : The Spatial Ramsey Model," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2006038, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Annette Spellerberg & Denis Huschka & Roland Habich, 2006. "Is the Regional Perspective Useful?: Rural and Urban Quality of Life ; an Assessment," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 650, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Marie-Martine GERVAIS-AGUER (IERSO-IFReDE-GRES), 2006. "Prospective analysis: residential choice and territorial attractiveness," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2006-30, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.