Report NEP-URE-2006-12-16This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Esteban Rossi-Hansberg & Mark L. J. Wright, 2006. "Urban structure and growth," Staff Report 381, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Eric A. Hanushek & Victor Lavy & Kohtaro Hitomi, 2006. "Do Students Care about School Quality? Determinants of Dropout Behavior in Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 12737, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Marco Valente & Nicolaas J. Vriend, 2005. "Segregation in Networks," Working Papers of BETA 2005-14, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Item repec:col:001043:002746 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Satyajit Chatterjee, 2006. "A quantitative assessment of the role of agglomeration economies in the spatial concentration of U.S. employment," Working Papers 06-20, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Raouf, BOUCEKKINE & Carmen, CAMACHO & Benteng, ZOU, 2006. "Bridging the Gap between Growth Theory and the New Economic Geography : The Spatial Ramsey Model," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2006038, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Del Bono, Emilia & Galindo-Rueda, Fernando, 2006. "The long term impacts of compulsory schooling: evidence from a natural experiment in school leaving dates," ISER Working Paper Series 2006-44, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Christian Schubert, 2006. "Fairness in Urban Land Use: An Evolutionary Contribution to Law & Economics," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2005-22, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Pablo Casas-Arce & Albert Saiz, 2006. "Owning versus leasing: do courts matter?," Working Papers 06-21, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Gerben van der Panne & Cees van Beers, 2006. "On the Marshall - Jacobs Controversy It takes two to tango," DRUID Working Papers 06-23, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Marie-Martine GERVAIS-AGUER (IERSO-IFReDE-GRES), 2006. "Prospective analysis: residential choice and territorial attractiveness," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2006-30, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Ron A. Boschma & Koen Frenken, 2006. "Applications of Evolutionary Economic Geography," DRUID Working Papers 06-26, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Yesim Yilmaz & Sonya Hoo & Matthew Nagowski & Kim Rueben & Robert Tannenwald, 2006. "Measuring fiscal disparities across the U. S. states: a representative revenue system/representative expenditure system approach, fiscal year 2002," New England Public Policy Center Working Paper 06-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Lucie Vaskova, 2004. "Regional development: contribution of evolutionary biology," Post-Print halshs-00114801, HAL.
- Paul Muller, 2006. "How does leadership support the activity of communities of practice ?," Working Papers of BETA 2006-14, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Michael R. Donihue & Andriy Avramenko, 2006. "Decomposing consumer wealth effects: evidence on the role of real estate assets following the wealth cycle of 1990-2002," Working Papers 06-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Annette Spellerberg & Denis Huschka & Roland Habich, 2006. "Is the Regional Perspective Useful?: Rural and Urban Quality of Life ; an Assessment," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 650, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.