The monopolistic competition revolution in retrospect
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Henri L.F. de Groot & Jacques Poot & Martijn J. Smit, 2007.
"Agglomeration, Innovation and Regional Development: Theoretical Perspectives and Meta-Analysis,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
07-079/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Henri L.F. de Groot & Jacques Poot & Martijn J. Smit, 2008. "Agglomeration Externalities, Innovation and Regional Growth: Theoretical Perspectives and Meta-Analysis," Working Papers in Economics 08/01, University of Waikato.
- Peter Schmidt, 2014. "EU regional policy and its theoretical foundations revisited," ERSA conference papers ersa14p1560, European Regional Science Association.
- Philipp vom Berge, 2013. "Search unemployment and new economic geography," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 50(3), pages 731-751, June.
- vom Berge, Philipp, 2011. "Search Unemployment and New Economic Geography," University of Regensburg Working Papers in Business, Economics and Management Information Systems 454, University of Regensburg, Department of Economics.
- Nocco, Antonella & Ottaviano, Gianmarco I.P. & Salto, Matteo, 2017.
"Monopolistic competition and optimum product selection: Why and how heterogeneity matters,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 71(4), pages 704-717.
- Nocco, Antonella & Ottaviano, Gianmarco I. P. & Salto, Matteo, 2013. "Monopolistic competition and optimum product selection: why and how heterogeneity matters," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 51541, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Nocco, Antonella & Ottaviano, Gianmarco I. P. & Salto, Matteo, 2017. "Monopolistic competition and optimum product selection: why and how heterogeneity matters," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 83567, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Nocco, Antonella & Ottaviano, Gianmarco & Salto, Matteo, 2013. "Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Selection: Why and how heterogeneity matters," CEPR Discussion Papers 9417, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Antonella Nocco & Gianmarco I. P. Ottaviano & Matteo Salto, 2013. "Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Selection: Why and How Heterogeneity Matters," CEP Discussion Papers dp1206, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- By Albert G. Schweinberger & Jens Suedekum, 2015.
"De-industrialization and entrepreneurship under monopolistic competition,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 67(4), pages 1174-1185.
- Schweinberger, Albert G. & Suedekum, Jens, 2015. "De-industrialisation and entrepreneurship under monopolistic competition," DICE Discussion Papers 170, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Henk Kox & Arjan Lejour, 2005. "Regulatory heterogeneity as obstacle for international services trade," CPB Discussion Paper 49, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Kichko, Sergey & Kokovin, Sergey & Zhelobodko, Evgeny, 2014.
"Trade patterns and export pricing under non-CES preferences,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 94(1), pages 129-142.
- Sergey Kichko & Sergey Kokovin & Evgeny Zhelobodko, 2013. "Trade Patterns and Export Pricing Under Non-CES Preferences," FIW Working Paper series 124, FIW.
- Sergey Kichko & Sergey Kokovin & Evgeny Zhelobodko, 2014. "Trade Patterns And Export Pricing Under Non-Ces Preferences," HSE Working papers WP BRP 54/EC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Ronny Mazzocchi, 2013. "Investment-Saving Imbalances with Endogenous Capital Stock," DEM Discussion Papers 2013/14, Department of Economics and Management.
- Toru Kikuchi, 2010. "The Dixit-Stiglitz-Krugman Trade Model: A Geometric Note," Discussion Papers 1006, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Belanger, Gilles, 2014. "The Overlooked Assumption Behind the New Keynesian Phillips Curve," MPRA Paper 55629, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heijdra, Ben J. & Ligthart, Jenny E., 2007.
"Fiscal policy, monopolistic competition, and finite lives,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 325-359, January.
- Heijdra, B.J. & Ligthart, J.E., 2005. "Fiscal Policy, Monopolistic Competition and Finite Lives," Discussion Paper 2005-126, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ben J. Heijdra & Jenny Ligthart, 2006. "Fiscal Policy, Monopolistic Competition, and Finite Lives," CESifo Working Paper Series 1661, CESifo.
- Jan Kranich, 2007. "Too much R&D? - Vertical differentiation in a model of monopolistic competition," Working Paper Series in Economics 59, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gro:rugccs:200215. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hanneke Tamling). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ferugnl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .