Pertinence des mesures non-GAAP pour les marchés boursiers : le cas des firmes du CAC 40
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Amir, Eli & Lev, Baruch, 1996. "Value-relevance of nonfinancial information: The wireless communications industry," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1-3), pages 3-30, October.
- Nichols, Nancy B. & Street, Donna L. & Cereola, Sandra J., 2012. "An analysis of the impact of adopting IFRS 8 on the segment disclosures of European blue chip companies," Journal of International Accounting, Auditing and Taxation, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 79-105.
- Heflin, Frank & Hsu, Charles, 2008. "The impact of the SEC's regulation of non-GAAP disclosures," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2-3), pages 349-365, December.
- Ball, Ray & Kothari, S. P. & Robin, Ashok, 2000. "The effect of international institutional factors on properties of accounting earnings," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 1-51, February.
- Gregory Heem, 2007. "La communication sur les indicateurs de performance non définis en IFRS," Post-Print hal-00423758, HAL.
- Ross Jennings & Ana Marques, 2011. "The Joint Effects of Corporate Governance and Regulation on the Disclosure of Manager-Adjusted Non-GAAP Earnings in the US," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(3-4), pages 364-394, April.
- Bansal, Naresh & Seetharaman, Ananth & Wang, Xu (Frank), 2013. "Managerial risk-taking incentives and non-GAAP earnings disclosures," Journal of Contemporary Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 100-121.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate governance; Non-GAAP; Residual earnings; Stock market valuation;
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2014-07-21 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-CFN-2014-07-21 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-EUR-2014-07-21 (Microeconomic European Issues)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gre:wpaper:2014-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Patrice Bougette). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/credcfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.