Report NEP-EUR-2014-07-21This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alfonso R. Sánchez-Martin & J. Ignacio García-Pérez & Sergi Jiménez-Martín, 2014. "Delaying the Normal and Early Retirement Ages in Spain: Behavioural and Welfare Consequences for Employed and Unemployed Workers," Working Papers 761, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/13646 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Patrícia Pereira da Silva & Pedro Cerqueira, 2014. "Drivers for Household Electricity Prices in the EU: A System-GMM Panel Data Approach," GEMF Working Papers 2014-13, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Christos Genakos & Tommaso Valletti, 2014. "Evaluating a Decade of Mobile Termination Rate Regulation," CEP Discussion Papers dp1282, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Kai-Uwe Müller & Katharina Wrohlich, 2014. "Two Steps Forward - One Step Back?: Evaluating Contradicting Child Care Policies in Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1396, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Xavier Cuadras Morató & Josep M. Raya, 2014. "Boycott or Buycott?: Internal Politics and Consumer Choices," Working Papers 770, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Konstantin A. Kholodilin & Claus Michelsen, 2014. "The Market Value of Energy Efficiency in Buildings and the Mode of Tenure," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1398, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/13648 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rossella Bardazzi & Filippo Oropallo & Maria Grazia Pazienza, 2014. "Do manufacturing firms react to energy prices? Evidence from Italy," Working Papers - Economics wp2014_08.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Urban, Kirsten & Hans Grinsted Jensen & Martina Brockmeier, 2014. "Extending the GTAP Data Base and Model to Cover Domestic Support Issues using the EU as Example," GTAP Technical Papers 4569, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/13579 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- González Chapela, Jorge, 2014. "Split or straight? Some evidence on the effect of the work shift on Spanish workers' well-being and time use," MPRA Paper 57301, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Denis Cormier & Samira Demaria, 2014. "Pertinence des mesures non-GAAP pour les marchés boursiers : le cas des firmes du CAC 40," GREDEG Working Papers 2014-22, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Nina Boogen & Souvik Datta & Massimo Filippini, 2014. "Going beyond tradition: Estimating residential electricity demand using an appliance index and energy services," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 14/200, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:14019-eef is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ignacio A. INOA & Nathalie PICARD & André de PALMA, 2014. "Intra-household Decision Models of Residential and Job Location," THEMA Working Papers 2014-05, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.