Assessment of Tax Reform Results in Russia: Comparative Analysis
This article addresses the issue of tax reform outcome in Russia. It also provides comparative analysis.
|Date of creation:||2009|
|Date of revision:||2009|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 3-5 Gazetny lane, Moscow, 125009|
Phone: (495) 629-6413
Fax: (495) 203-8816
Web page: http://iep.ru/en.html
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Joshua Aizenman & Yothin Jinjarak, 2008.
"The collection efficiency of the Value Added Tax: Theory and international evidence,"
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 391-410.
- Joshua Aizenman & Yothin Jinjarak, 2005. "The Collection Efficiency of the Value Added Tax: Theory and International Evidence," NBER Working Papers 11539, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Jinjarak, Yothin, 2005. "The collection efficiency of the value added tax: theory and international evidence," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt42d103zh, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Richard M. Bird & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Benno Torgler, 2014. "Societal Institutions and Tax Effort in Developing Countries," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 15(1), pages 301-351, May.
- Richard M. Bird, 2006. "Is VAT the Best Way to Impose a General Consumption Tax in Developing Countries?," International Tax Program Papers 0602, International Tax Program, Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto.
- Richard Bird & Pierre-Pascal Gendron, 2006. "Is VAT the Best Way to Impose a General Consumption Tax in Developing Countries," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0618, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Meghana Ayyagari & Asli Demirgüç-Kunt & Vojislav Maksimovic, 2013. "What Determines Protection of Property Rights? An Analysis of Direct and Indirect Effects," Journal of Financial Econometrics, Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 11(4), pages 610-649, September.
- Ayyagari, Meghana & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Maksimovic, Vojislav, 2006. "What determines protection of property rights ? An analysis of direct and indirect effects," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3940, The World Bank.
- Bogetic, Zeljko & Hassan, Fareed, 1993. "Determinants of value - added tax revenue : a cross section analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1203, The World Bank.
- Michael P. Murray, 2006. "Avoiding Invalid Instruments and Coping with Weak Instruments," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 20(4), pages 111-132, Fall. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)