Factors of Economic Growth in Russia’s Regions
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hagemann, Harald & Kufenko, Vadim, 2014. "The political Kuznets curve for Russia: Income inequality, rent seeking regional elites and empirical determinants of protests during 2011/2012," Violette Reihe: Schriftenreihe des Promotionsschwerpunkts "Globalisierung und Beschäftigung" 39/2013, University of Hohenheim, Carl von Ossietzky University Oldenburg, Evangelisches Studienwerk.
- Guryanova Lidiya S. & Kholodnyi Gennadyi O. & Lukyanchikova Anna S., 2013. "Methods and models of analysis of spatial clusterisation of rates of socio-economic development of regions," The Problems of Economy, RESEARCH CENTRE FOR INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT PROBLEMS of NAS (KHARKIV, UKRAINE), issue 2, pages 242-250.
- Dmitriy Aleksandrovich Izotov, 2018. "Economic Growth and the Trade of Russian Regions," Spatial Economics=Prostranstvennaya Ekonomika, Economic Research Institute, Far Eastern Branch, Russian Academy of Sciences (Khabarovsk, Russia), issue 4, pages 92-114.
- Zemtsov, S. & Smelov, Y., 2018. "Factors of Regional Development in Russia: Geography, Human Capital and Regional Policies," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 40(4), pages 84-108.
- KOLOKONTES, D. Argyrios & KONTOGEORGOS, Achilleas & LOIZOU, Efstratios & CHATZITHEODORIDIS, Fotios, 2018. "Key-Sectors Attractiveness Of The Greek Economy: An Input-Output Approach," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 18(1), pages 35-54.
- Hansjörg Blöchliger & Olivier Durand-Lasserve, 2018. "The drivers of regional growth in Russia: A baseline model with applications," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1523, OECD Publishing.
- Stepan Zemtsov & Vyacheslav Baburin, 2016. "Assessing the Potential of Economic-Geographical Position for Russian Regions," Economy of region, Centre for Economic Security, Institute of Economics of Ural Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences, vol. 1(1), pages 117-138.
- Zemtsov, S. P. & Baburin, V. L., 2016. "How to Assess Advantages of Economic-Geographical Position for Russian Regions," R-Economy, Ural Federal University, Graduate School of Economics and Management, vol. 2(3), pages 385-401.
- Panshin I.V. & Markhaichuk M.M. & Yares O.B., 2019. "Interregional Labor Migration as a Tool to Increase Regional Labor Productivity: The Case of Russia," International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), vol. 0(Special 1), pages 125-137.
- I. V. Mitrofanova & V. V. Kudrevich & N. P. Ivanov & V. V. Batmanova & I. A. Mitrofanova, 2018. "Comparative Analisis Of The Dynamics Of Social And Economic Development Of Regions And Federal Districts Of The Russian Federation," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 18(1), pages 31-46.
- Dmitriy Izotov, 2018. "Influence of Foreign Economic Activity on the Economic Growth of Russian Regions," Economy of region, Centre for Economic Security, Institute of Economics of Ural Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences, vol. 1(4), pages 1450-1462.
- Oleg Lugovoy & Evgeny Polyakov & Vladimir Dashkeyev & Ilya Mazayev & Denis Fomchenko, 2000. "Determinants of Growth of Russian Regions," Regional and Urban Modeling 283600061, EcoMod.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic growth; Russian regional development;
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gai:ppaper:121. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/gaidaru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Victor Hugues (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/gaidaru.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.