¿Minería y economía de los hogares en la sierra peruana: impactos y espacios de conflicto
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ticci, Elisa & Escobal, Javier, 2015.
"Extractive industries and local development in the Peruvian Highlands,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(01), pages 101-126, February.
- Elisa Ticci & Javier Escobal, 2012. "Exctractive Industries and Local Development in the Peruvian Highlands," Working Papers - Economics wp2012_22.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Elisa Ticci & Javier Escobal, 2013. "Extractive Industries and Local Development in the Peruvian Highlands," Department of Economics University of Siena 693, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Elisa Ticci, 2011. "Extractive Industries and Local Development in the Peruvian Highlands: Socio-Economic Impacts of the Mid-1990s Mining Boom," RSCAS Working Papers 2011/14, European University Institute.
- Valenzuela, Irina, 2013. "Activos y contexto económico: Factores relacionados con la pobreza en el Perú," Working Papers 2013-013, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
More about this item
KeywordsMinería; Ingresos de hogares; Conflictos sociales; Sierra; Mining; Household income; Social conflicts; Highland; Peru;
- L71 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Mining, Extraction, and Refining: Hydrocarbon Fuels
- R1 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics
- R2 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-02-02 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gad:doctra:dt51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gradepe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .