Welfare and the Labor Market in Poland: Social Policy during Economic Transition
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luttmer,Erzo F.P., 2001. "Measuring poverty dynamics and inequality in transition economies - disentangling real events from noisy data," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2549, The World Bank.
- Keane, Michael P. & Prasad, Eswar S., 2006.
"Changes in the structure of earnings during the Polish transition,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 389-427, August.
- Keane, Michael P. & Prasad, Eswar, 2002. "Changes in the Structure of Earnings During the Polish Transition," IZA Discussion Papers 496, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eswar S Prasad & Michael P. Keane, 2002. "Changes in the Structure of Earnings During the Polish Transition," IMF Working Papers 02/135, International Monetary Fund.
- Gaspar Fajth, 2000. "Regional Monitoring of Child and Family Well-Being: UNICEF's MONEE Project," Papers inwopa00/1, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Ann Morissens & Diane Sainsbury, 2002. "European Anti-Poverty Policies in the 1990s: Toward a Common Safety Net?," LIS Working papers 307, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- IstvÃ¡n TÃ³th & Michael FÃ¶rster, 2000. "Trends in Child Poverty and Social Transfers in the Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland: Experiences from the Years after Transition," LIS Working papers 226, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
More about this item
KeywordsSOCIAL WELFARE ; POLAND ; ECONOMIC POLICY;
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- H53 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Welfare Programs
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:wobate:417. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .