User Groups As Producers In Participatory Afforestation Strategies
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Varughese, George & Ostrom, Elinor, 2001. "The Contested Role of Heterogeneity in Collective Action: Some Evidence from Community Forestry in Nepal," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 747-765, May.
- White, Thomas A. & Runge, C. Ford, 1992. "Common Property And Collective Action: Cooperative Watershed Management In Haiti," Working Papers 14377, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
- Walters, B. B. & Cadelina, A. & Cardano, A. & Visitacion, E., 1999. "Community history and rural development: why some farmers participate more readily than others," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 193-214, February.
- Srinivasan, Jeena T., 2006. "The differential impact of user heterogeneity in resource management: A case study from India," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(4), pages 511-518, October.
- Baland, Jean-Marie & Platteau, Jean-Philippe, 2003. "Economics of common property management regimes," Handbook of Environmental Economics,in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 4, pages 127-190 Elsevier.
- Chand, Narendra & Kerr, Geoffrey N. & Bigsby, Hugh, 2015. "Production efficiency of community forest management in Nepal," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 172-179.
More about this item
Keywordsproducers ; forestry ; social conditions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:wobadi:70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .