Financing of Private Hydropower projects
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Awojobi, Omotola & Jenkins, Glenn P., 2015.
"Were the hydro dams financed by the World Bank from 1976 to 2005 worthwhile?,"
Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 222-232.
- Omotola Awojobi & Glenn P. Jenkins, 2015. "Were the Hydro Dams Financed by the World Bank from 1976 to 2005 Worthwhile?," Development Discussion Papers 2015-04, JDI Executive Programs.
More about this item
KeywordsENERGY ; ELECTRICITY ; PRIVATE SECTOR;
- Q43 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy and the Macroeconomy
- Q41 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:wobadi:420. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .