The Human Capital Dimension to Foreign Direct Investment : Training, Adverse Selection and Firm Location
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Eicher, T-S & Kalaitzidakis, P, 1997. "The Human Capital Dimension to Foreign Direct Investment : Training, Adverse Selection and Firm Location," Working Papers 97-03, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Haliassos, 2002. "Stockholding: Recent Lessons from Theory and Computations," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 0206, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Muhammad Asali & Adolfo Cristobal-Campoamor & Avner Shaked, 2016. "Local human capital formation and optimal FDI," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(5), pages 691-705, August.
- Panos Pashardes & Soteroula Hajispyrou, 2002. "Consumer Demand and Welfare under Increasing Block Pricing," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 0207, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- James L. Butkiewicz & Halit Yanikkaya, 2008.
"Capital Account Openness, International Trade, and Economic Growth: A Cross-Country Empirical Investigation,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(2), pages 15-38, March.
- James L. Butkiewicz & Halit Yanikkaya, 2003. "Capital Account Openness, International Trade, and Economic Growth: A Cross-Country Empirical Investigation," Working Papers 03-06, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Panos Hatzipanayotou & Sajal Lahiri & Michael S. Michael, 2002.
"Reforms of Environmental Policies in the Presence of Cross-border Pollution and two Stage Clean Up,"
University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics
0203, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Panos Hatzipanayotou & Sajal Lahiri & Michael S. Michael, 2002. "Reforms of Environmental Policies in the Presence of Cross-border Pollution and Two-stage Clean-up," CESifo Working Paper Series 638, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hatzipanayotou, Panos & Sajal Lahiri & Michael S.Michael, 2002. "Reforms of Environmental Policies in the presence of Cross-border Pollution and Two-stage Clean-up," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002 97, Royal Economic Society.
- Terutomo Ozawa & Sergio Castello, 2001. "Toward an 'International Business' Paradigm of Endogenous Growth: Multinationals and Governments as Co-Endogenisers," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 211-228.
- Cecilia Garcia-Penalosa & Campbell leith & Chol-Won Li, 2001. "Wage Inequality and the Effort Incentive Effects of Technical Progress," Working Papers 2001_14, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
More about this item
KeywordsFOREIGN INVESTMENT ; HUMAN CAPITAL ; FORMATION ; CAPITAL MOVEMENTS ; TECHNOLOGY;
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:washer:97-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuwaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.