Optimal Contract, Imperfect Output Observation and Limited Liability
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Lawarree, Jacques P. & Van Audenrode, Marc A., 1996. "Optimal Contract, Imperfect Output Observation, and Limited Liability," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 514-531, November.
- Lawarree, J.P. & Van Audenrode, M., 1993. "Optimal Contract, Imperfect Output Observation and Limited Liability," Working Papers 93-07, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Goldlücke, Susanne & Schmitz, Patrick W., 2018.
"Pollution claim settlements reconsidered: Hidden information and bounded payments,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 211-222.
- Goldlücke, Susanne & Schmitz, Patrick W., 2016. "Pollution Claim Settlements Reconsidered: Hidden Information and Bounded Payments," CEPR Discussion Papers 11217, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Goldlücke, Susanne & Schmitz, Patrick W., 2018. "Pollution Claim Settlements Reconsidered: Hidden Information and Bounded Payments," MPRA Paper 90800, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kim, Doyoung & Lawarree, Jacques & Shin, Dongsoo, 2004.
"Exit option in hierarchical agency,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 22(8-9), pages 1265-1287, November.
- Doyoung Kim & Jacques Lawarree & Dongsoo Shin, 2004. "Exit Option in Hierarchical Agency," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 269, Econometric Society.
- Isabelle Brocas, 2005. "Multistage Contracting with Applications to R&D and Insurance Policies," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 7(2), pages 317-346, May.
- Khalil, Fahad & Lawarree, Jacques, 2001.
"Catching the agent on the wrong foot: ex post choice of monitoring,"
Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 82(3), pages 327-347, December.
- Fahad Khalil & Jacques Lawarree, 2000. "CATCHING THE AGENT ON THE WRONG FOOT: ex post choice of monitoring," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 0006, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Fahad Khalil & Jacques Lawarree, 2000. "CATCHING THE AGENT ON THE WRONG FOOT: ex post choice of monitoring," Working Papers 0006, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Spiros Bougheas & Saksit Thananittayaudom, 2006. "Financial Predation by the "Weak"," International Journal of Business and Economics, School of Management Development, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 5(3), pages 231-244, December.
- Dang, Viet Anh, 2010. "Optimal financial contracts with hidden effort, unobservable profits and endogenous costs of effort," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 75-89, February.
More about this item
Keywordscontracts ; economic models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:washer:93-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuwaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.