Posterior Analysis of Stochastic Volatility Models with Flexible Tails
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Steel, M.F.J., 1995. "Posterior analysis of stochastic volatility models with flexible tails," Discussion Paper 1995-68, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Galán, Jorge E. & Veiga, Helena & Wiper, Michael P., 2015. "Dynamic effects in inefficiency: Evidence from the Colombian banking sector," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 240(2), pages 562-571.
- Galán, Jorge E. & Pollitt, Michael G., 2014. "Inefficiency persistence and heterogeneity in Colombian electricity utilities," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 31-44.
- Jacek Osiewalski & Mark Steel, 1998.
"Numerical Tools for the Bayesian Analysis of Stochastic Frontier Models,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 103-117, July.
- Osiewalski, J. & Steel, M.F.J., 1996. "Numerical Tools for the Bayesian Analysis of Stochastic Frontier Models," Discussion Paper 1996-03, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Gerlach, Richard & Tuyl, Frank, 2006. "MCMC methods for comparing stochastic volatility and GARCH models," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 91-107.
- Barros, Carlos Pestana & Assaf, A.George & de Araujo, Ari Francisco, 2011. "Cost performance of Brazilian soccer clubs: A Bayesian varying efficiency distribution model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 2730-2735.
- repec:eee:touman:v:33:y:2012:i:5:p:1122-1127 is not listed on IDEAS
- Makieła, Kamil, 2016. "Bayesian inference in generalized true random-effects model and Gibbs sampling," MPRA Paper 69389, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C11 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Bayesian Analysis: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:tilbur:9568. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cekubnl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .