Cyclical Bias in Government Spending: Evidence from the OECD
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ernesto Talvi & Carlos A. Vegh, 2000. "Tax Base Variability and Procyclical Fiscal Policy," NBER Working Papers 7499, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Claeys, 2006.
"Policy mix and debt sustainability: evidence from fiscal policy rules,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 33(2), pages 89-112, June.
- Peter Claeys, 2005. "Policy Mix and Debt Sustainability: Evidence from Fiscal Policy Rules," CESifo Working Paper Series 1406, CESifo Group Munich.
- Peter Claeys, 2005. "Policy mix and debt sustainability: evidence from fiscal policy rules," Economics Working Papers ECO2005/01, European University Institute.
- Galí, Jordi & Perotti, Roberto, 2003. "Fiscal Policy and Monetary Integration in Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 3933, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Céspedes, Luis Felipe & Velasco, Andrés, 2014.
"Was this time different?: Fiscal policy in commodity republics,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 92-106.
- Luis Felipe Céspedes & Andrés Velasco, 2011. "Was This Time Different?: Fiscal Policy in Commodity Republics," BIS Working Papers 365, Bank for International Settlements.
- Luis Felipe Céspedes & Andrés Velasco, 2013. "Was This Time Different? Fiscal Policy in Commodity Republics," NBER Working Papers 19748, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philip R. Lane, 2002.
"Monetary-Fiscal Interactions in an Uncertain World: Lessons for European Policymakers,"
Trinity Economics Papers
200213, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Lane, P.R., 2002. "Monetary-Fiscal Interactions in an Uncertain World: Lessons for European Policymakers," CEG Working Papers 20027, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Lane, Philip R., 2003.
"The cyclical behaviour of fiscal policy: evidence from the OECD,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 87(12), pages 2661-2675, December.
- Philip R. Lane, 2002. "The Cyclical Behaviour of Fiscal Policy: Evidence from the OECD," Trinity Economics Papers 20022, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Talvi, Ernesto & Vegh, Carlos A., 2005. "Tax base variability and procyclical fiscal policy in developing countries," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 156-190, October.
More about this item
KeywordsFISCAL POLICY ; PUBLIC EXPENDITURES ; GOVERNMENT;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
- H60 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:teavfo:6-99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fotauil.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .