Born to be Unemployed: Unemployment and Wages over the Business Cycle
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dellas, Harris & Koubi, Vally, 2003. "Business cycles and schooling," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 843-859, November.
- Kandel, Eugene & Pearson, Neil D., 2001. "Flexibility versus Commitment in Personnel Management," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 515-556, December.
- Jacobs, Bas, 2007. "Real options and human capital investment," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(6), pages 913-925, December.
- Barlevy, Gadi & Tsiddon, Daniel, 2006.
"Earnings inequality and the business cycle,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 55-89, January.
- Barlevy, Gadi & Tsiddon, Daniel, 2004. "Earnings Inequality and the Business Cycle," CEPR Discussion Papers 4451, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gadi Barlevy & Daniel Tsiddon, 2004. "Earnings inequality and the business cycle," Working Paper Series WP-04-08, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Gadi Barlevy & Daniel Tsiddon, 2004. "Earnings Inequality and the Business Cycle," NBER Working Papers 10469, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Melissa Osborne & Herbert Gintis & Samuel Bowles, 2001. "The Determinants of Earnings: A Behavioral Approach," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 39(4), pages 1137-1176, December.
More about this item
KeywordsHUMAN CAPITAL ; EMPLOYMENT ; WAGES ; BUSINESS CYCLES;
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:teavfo:39-99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fotauil.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .