Time will tell: Behavioural Scoring and the Dynamics of Consumer Credit Assessment
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:56:y:2005:i:8:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2601920 is not listed on IDEAS
- Evžen Kocenda & Martin Vojtek, 2011.
"Default Predictors in Retail Credit Scoring: Evidence from Czech Banking Data,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(6), pages 80-98, November.
- EvÅ¾en Kocenda & Martin Vojtek, 2009. "Default Predictors and Credit Scoring Models for Retail Banking," CESifo Working Paper Series 2862, CESifo Group Munich.
- Evzen Kocenda & Martin Vojtek, 2011. "Default Predictors in Retail Credit Scoring: Evidence from Czech Banking Data," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1015, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:61:y:2010:i:3:d:10.1057_jors.2009.99 is not listed on IDEAS
- G. Verstraeten & D. Van Den Poel, 2004. "The Impact of Sample Bias on Consumer Credit Scoring Performance and Profitability," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 04/232, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- So, Meko M.C. & Thomas, Lyn C., 2011. "Modelling the profitability of credit cards by Markov decision processes," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 212(1), pages 123-130, July.
- Finlay, Steven, 2011. "Multiple classifier architectures and their application to credit risk assessment," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 210(2), pages 368-378, April.
- Malik, Madhur & Thomas, Lyn C., 2012. "Transition matrix models of consumer credit ratings," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 261-272.
- Bellotti, Tony & Crook, Jonathan, 2013. "Forecasting and stress testing credit card default using dynamic models," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 563-574.
- Régis, Daniel E. & Artes, Rinaldo, 2008. "Modelo Multi-Estado de Markov em Cartões de Crédito," Insper Working Papers wpe_129, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Gustavo Henrique Araujo Pereira & Rinaldo Artes, 2016. "A comparison of strategies to develop a customer default scoring model," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 67(11), pages 1341-1352, November.
- Finlay, Steven, 2010. "Credit scoring for profitability objectives," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 202(2), pages 528-537, April.
- EvÅ¾en Kocenda & Martin Vojtek, 2011. "Default Predictors in Retail Credit Scoring: Evidence from Czech Banking Data," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(6), pages 80-98, November.
More about this item
KeywordsRISK ; CONSUMERS ; CREDIT;
- C42 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Survey Methods
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:sotoam:01-174. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desotuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .