An Econometric Analysis Of Some Duopolistic Games In Prices And Advertising
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Golan, Amos & Karp, Larry S & Perloff, Jeffrey M, 2000.
"Estimating Coke's and Pepsi's Price and Advertising Strategies,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 18(4), pages 398-409, October.
- Golan, Amos & Karp, Larry S. & Perloff, Jeffrey M., 1998. "Estimating Coke and Pepsi's Price and Advertising Strategies," Competition Policy Center, Working Paper Series qt18b1q4kr, Competition Policy Center, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Golan, Amos & Karp, Larry & Perloff, Jeffrey M., 1999. "Estimating Coke and Pepsi's price and advertising strategies," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt6rf8j6m4, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Sascha A. Weber & Sven M. Anders, 2007.
"Price rigidity and market power in German retailing,"
Managerial and Decision Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(7), pages 737-749.
- Weber, Sascha A. & Anders, Sven M., 2005. "Price Rigidity and Market Power in German Retailing," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24721, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Weber, Sascha A. & Anders, Sven, 2007. "Price Rigidity and Market Power in German Retailing," Discussion Papers 31, Justus Liebig University Giessen, Center for international Development and Environmental Research (ZEU).
- Ivaldi, Marc & McCullough, Gerard, 2005.
"Welfare Trade-Offs in US Rail Mergers,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5000, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ivaldi, Marc & Mccullough, Gerard J., 2010. "Welfare Tradeoffs in U.S. Rail Mergers," TSE Working Papers 10-196, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Ivaldi, Marc & Mccullough, Gerard J., 2010. "Welfare Tradeoffs in U.S. Rail Mergers," IDEI Working Papers 344, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- William P. Putsis, 1999. "Empirical analysis of competitive interaction in food product categories," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(3), pages 295-311.
- Basak Canan & Ronald W. Cotterill, 2006.
"Strategic pricing in a differentiated product oligopoly model: fluid milk in Boston,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 35(1), pages 27-33, July.
- Canan, Basak & Cotterill, Ronald W., 2005. "Strategic Pricing in a Differentiated Product Oligopoly Model: Fluid Milk in Boston," Research Reports 25158, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
- Canan, Basak & Cotterill, Ronald W., 2005. "Strategic Pricing in a Differentiated Product Oligopoly Model: Fluid Milk in Boston," Food Marketing Policy Center Research Reports 086, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Goddard, Ellen W. & Shank, Benjamin & Panter, Chris & Nilsson, Tomas K.H. & Cash, Sean B., 2007. "Canadian Chicken Industry: Consumer Preferences, Industry Structure and Producer Benefits from Investment in Research and Advertising," Project Report Series 52088, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Richards, Timothy J. & Patterson, Paul M., 2002. "Strategic Interaction With Multiple Tools: A New Empirical Model," Working Papers 28545, Arizona State University, Morrison School of Agribusiness and Resource Management.
- Putsis, William P., Jr., 1998. "Empirical Analysis of Competitive Interaction in Food Product Categories," Research Reports 25221, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
More about this item
Keywordseconometrics ; duopolies ; games ; prices ; advertising;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:socaec:m8903. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuscus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .