The Theory and Practice of Financial Stability
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Santiago Fernández de Lis & Jorge Martínez Pagés & Jesús Saurina, 2001.
"Credit growth, problem loans and credit risk provisioning in Spain,"
BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Marrying the macro- and micro-prudential dimensions of financial stability, volume 1, pages 331-353,
Bank for International Settlements.
- Santiago Fernández de Lis & Jorge Martínez Pagés & Jesús Saurina, 2000. "Credit Growth, Problem Loans and Credit Risk Provisioning in Spain," Working Papers 0018, Banco de España.
- Kremen Viktoriia & Shkolnyk Inna & Semenog Andrii & Kremen Olha, 2019. "Evaluating the Relationship Between Financial Sustainability and Socio-Economic Development of Countries," Central European Economic Journal, Sciendo, vol. 6(53), pages 25-38, January.
- Gabriel Jiménez & Jesús Saurina, 2006.
"Credit Cycles, Credit Risk, and Prudential Regulation,"
International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 2(2), May.
- Gabriel Jiménez & Jesús Saurina, 2005. "Credit cycles, credit risk, and prudential regulation," Working Papers 0531, Banco de España.
- Jesus, Saurina & Gabriel, Jimenez, 2006. "Credit Cycles, Credit Risk, and Prudential Regulation," MPRA Paper 718, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vincent Fleuriet & Catherine Lubochinsky, 2006. "Marchés d’actions et stabilité financière : les enjeux de la régulation," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 82(1), pages 251-261.
- Inwon Song, 1998. "Korean banks' responses to the strengthening of capital adequacy requirements," Pacific Basin Working Paper Series 98-01, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Marco Lossani & Piergiovanna Natale & Patrizio Tirelli, 1999.
"Disegno delle istituzioni e stabilità finanziaria nell'Unione Monetaria Europea,"
Economia politica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 2, pages 243-270.
- Lossani, Marco & Natale, Piergiovanna & Tirelli, Patrizio, 1999. "Disegno delle istituzioni e stabilità finanziaria nell'Unione Monetaria Europea [Istitutional design and financial stability in EMU]," MPRA Paper 18692, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel Perez & Vicente Salas-Fumas & Jesus Saurina, 2008.
"Earnings and Capital Management in Alternative Loan Loss Provision Regulatory Regimes,"
European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 423-445.
- Daniel Pérez & Vicente Salas-Fumás & Jesús Saurina, 2006. "Earnings and capital management in alternative loan loss provision regulatory regimes," Working Papers 0614, Banco de España.
- Mikesell, Raymond F., 2001. "Dual Exchange Markets for Countries Facing Financial Crises," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 1035-1041, June.
- Yuksel Gormez & Serkan Yigit, 2009. "The economic and financial stability in Turkey: a historical perspective," SEEMHN papers 12, National Bank of Serbia.
- Rania Antonopoulos, 2013. "Expanding Social Protection in Developing Countries: A Gender Perspective," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_758, Levy Economics Institute.
- Taisiia Bondaruk & Nataliia Melnychuk & Igor Bondaruk, 2018. "Instability And Its Government Regulation," Baltic Journal of Economic Studies, Publishing house "Baltija Publishing", vol. 4(2).
- Jesús Saurina salas, 2002. "Solvencia bancaria, riesgo de crédito y regulación pública: El caso de la provisión estadística española," Hacienda Pública Española / Review of Public Economics, IEF, vol. 161(2), pages 129-150, June.
- CRISTE, Adina, 2014. "Reference Points For Financial Instability In The Euro Zone Candidates Countries," Studii Financiare (Financial Studies), Centre of Financial and Monetary Research "Victor Slavescu", vol. 18(3), pages 58-75.
More about this item
KeywordsMONETARY POLICY ; DECISION MAKING;
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:priifi:203. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/deprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Thomas Krichel (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/deprius.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.