Incomplete Markets: Convergence of Options Values under the Minimal Martingale Measure. The Multidimensional Case
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- J. L. Prigent, 1997. "Incomplete markets : Convergence of options values under the minimal martingale measure. The multidimensional case," THEMA Working Papers 97-35, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bergstrom, Theodore C, 1995.
"On the Evolution of Altruistic Ethical Rules for Siblings,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 85(1), pages 58-81, March.
- Theodore C. Bergstrom, "undated". "On the Evolution of Altruistic Ethical Rules for Siblings," ELSE working papers 017, ESRC Centre on Economics Learning and Social Evolution.
- Ted Bergstrom, "undated". "On the Evolution of Altruistic Ethical Rules for Siblings," Papers _023, University of Michigan, Department of Economics.
- Guttman, Joel M, 1978. "Understanding Collective Action: Matching Behavior," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 68(2), pages 251-255, May.
- Bergstrom, Theodore & Blume, Lawrence & Varian, Hal, 1986. "On the private provision of public goods," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 25-49, February.
- Bernheim, B Douglas, 1984. "Rationalizable Strategic Behavior," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(4), pages 1007-1028, July.
- Shitovitz, Benyamin & Spiegel, Menahem, 1998. "Cournot-Nash and Lindahl Equilibria in Pure Public Good Economies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 1-18, November.
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques, 1975. "Macroeconomic Constraints, Economic Efficiency and Ethics: An Introduction to Kantian Economics," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 42(168), pages 430-437, November.
- Milleron, Jean-Claude, 1972. "Theory of value with public goods: A survey article," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 419-477, December.
- Young, Douglas J., 1989. "A `fair share' model of public good provision," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 137-147, January.
- Sugden, Robert, 1984. "Reciprocity: The Supply of Public Goods through Voluntary Contributions," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 94(376), pages 772-787, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Colino, Jesús P., 2008. "Weak convergence in credit risk," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws085518, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Hentati-Kaffel, R. & Prigent, J.-L., 2016.
"Optimal positioning in financial derivatives under mixture distributions,"
Elsevier, pages 115-124.
- R. Hentati-Kaffel & J.L. Prigent, 2014. "Optimal Positioning in Financial Derivatives under Mixture Distributions," Working Papers 2014-347, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Rania Hentati & Jean-Luc Prigent, 2016. "Optimal positioning in financial derivatives under mixture distributions," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01299840, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsPRICES ; INTEREST RATE ; ECONOMETRICS ; CONVERGENCE;
- D52 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Incomplete Markets
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:pnegmi:9735. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .