Incomplete markets : Convergence of options values under the minimal martingale measure. The multidimensional case
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Prigent, J.L., 1997. "Incomplete Markets: Convergence of Options Values under the Minimal Martingale Measure. The Multidimensional Case," Papers 9735, Paris X - Nanterre, U.F.R. de Sc. Ec. Gest. Maths Infor..
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Colino, Jesús P., 2008. "Weak convergence in credit risk," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws085518, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Hentati-Kaffel, R. & Prigent, J.-L., 2016.
"Optimal positioning in financial derivatives under mixture distributions,"
Elsevier, vol. 52(PA), pages 115-124.
- R. Hentati-Kaffel & J.L. Prigent, 2014. "Optimal Positioning in Financial Derivatives under Mixture Distributions," Working Papers 2014-347, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Rania Hentati & Jean-Luc Prigent, 2016. "Optimal positioning in financial derivatives under mixture distributions," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01299840, HAL.
More about this item
- D52 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Incomplete Markets
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ema:worpap:97-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stefania Marcassa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/themafr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .