Education, Human Capital Enhancement and Economic Development Comparison Between Korea and Taiwan
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Lee, Maw-Lin & Liu, Ben-Chieh & Wang, Ping, 1994. "Education, human capital enhancement and economic development: Comparison between Korea and Taiwan," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 275-288.
References listed on IDEAS
- Holz, V.J. & Kilburn, M.R., 1991. "The Demand for Child Care and Child Care Costs: Should We Ignore Families with Non-Working Mothers?," University of Chicago - Economics Research Center 91-11, Chicago - Economics Research Center.
- Evelyn Lehrer & Seiichi Kawasaki, 1985. "Child care arrangements and fertility: An analysis of two-earner households," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 22(4), pages 499-513, November.
- Arleen Leibowitz & Linda Waite & Christina Witsberger, 1988. "Child care for preschoolers: Differences by child’s age," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 25(2), pages 205-220, May.
- Blau, David M & Robins, Philip K, 1988. "Child-Care Costs and Family Labor Supply," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 70(3), pages 374-381, August.
- V. Joseph Hotz & M. Rebecca Kilburn, "undated". "The Demand for Child Care and Child Care Costs: Should We Ignore Families with Non-Working Mothers? 1992," University of Chicago - Population Research Center 91-11, Chicago - Population Research Center.
- Sandra L. Hofferth & Douglas A. Wissoker, 1992. "Price, Quality, and Income in Child Care Choice," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 27(1), pages 70-111.
- Arleen Leibowitz & Jacob Alex Klerman & Linda J. Waite, 1992. "Employment of New Mothers and Child Care Choice: Differences by Children's Age," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 27(1), pages 112-133.
- Lehrer, Evelyn L, 1989. "Preschoolers with Working Mothers: An Analysis of the Determinants of Child Care Arrangements," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 1(4), pages 251-268.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simon Feeny & Heather Mitchell & Christine Tran & Matthew Clarke, 2013. "The Determinants of Economic Growth Versus Genuine Progress in South Korea," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 113(3), pages 1055-1074, September.
- Hans Gersbach & Lars-H. Siemers, 2014. "Can democracy induce development? A constitutional perspective," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 159(1), pages 177-196, April.
- Ganegodage, K. Renuka & Rambaldi, Alicia N., 2011. "The impact of education investment on Sri Lankan economic growth," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 1491-1502.
- Lin, Tin-Chun, 2004. "The role of higher education in economic development: an empirical study of Taiwan case," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 355-371, April.
- Aurora Teixeira & Natércia Fortuna, 2003. "Human Capital, Innovation Capability and Economic Growth," FEP Working Papers 131, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
More about this item
Keywordseducation ; economic development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:pensta:8-92-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/depsuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .