Risque microeconomique, aversion a l'incertitude et indermination de l'equilibre
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Jean-Marc Tallon, 1997. "Risque microéconomique, aversion à l'incertitude et indétermination de l'équilibre," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 48, pages 211-226.
- Jean-Marc Tallon, 1997. "Risque microéconomique, aversion à l'incertitude et indétermination de l'équilibre," Post-Print halshs-00502518, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sujoy Mukerji & Jean-Marc Tallon, 2001.
"Ambiguity Aversion and Incompleteness of Financial Markets,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 68(4), pages 883-904.
- Mukerji, S. & Tallon, J.-M., 1999. "Ambiguity Aversion and Incompleteness of Financial Markets," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 1999-28, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Sujoy Mukerji & Jean-Marc Tallon, 2000. "Ambiguity Aversion and Incompleteness of Financial Markets," Economics Series Working Papers 46, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Sujoy Mukerji & Jean-Marc Tallon, 2001. "Ambiguity Aversion and Incompleteness of Financial Markets," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00174539, HAL.
- Trabelsi, Mohamed Ali, 2006.
"Les nouveaux modèles de décision dans le risque et l’incertain : quel apport ?
[The new models of decision under risk or uncertainty : What approach?]," MPRA Paper 25442, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Trabelsi, Mohamed Ali, 2008.
"Peut-on encore parler des mesures de performance ?
[One is able again to speak of performance measures?]," MPRA Paper 25443, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Trabelsi, Mohamed Ali, 2008. "Peut-on encore parler des mesures de performance ?
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5461 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEQUILIBRE GENERAL; RISQUE; MICROECONOMIE;
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:pariem:96.12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cerp1fr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.